Robert McCarthy's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Matt for reposting what I wrote. I want to recheck details, check latest deve…"

Robert McCarthy replied Nov 12, 2018 to DHARMA IN THE AGE OF DARKNESS

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robert McCarthy

"Thanks Matt. I have been noticing the group extinction rebellion and I feel very ple…"

Robert McCarthy replied Nov 11, 2018 to DHARMA IN THE AGE OF DARKNESS

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robert McCarthy

"All I can do David is reach out to people, very much including yourself. I lack dept…"

Robert McCarthy replied Nov 10, 2018 to DHARMA IN THE AGE OF DARKNESS

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robert McCarthy

"I write to the correspondents in this discussion David, Matt and Kaspa. For such a v…"

Robert McCarthy replied Nov 10, 2018 to DHARMA IN THE AGE OF DARKNESS

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robert McCarthy

"I cannot see any way we can avoid global social collapse driven by what is already e…"

Robert McCarthy replied Nov 8, 2018 to DHARMA IN THE AGE OF DARKNESS

13 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Robert McCarthy

"Thanks David. Apologies for the tone of my reply.  This whole side you write of is t…"

Robert McCarthy replied Apr 29, 2018 to OLD OLD QUESTIONS

8 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by David Brazier

"I am one with the thrust of this essay; including the dualist side. But I need to as…"

Robert McCarthy replied Apr 26, 2018 to OLD OLD QUESTIONS

8 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by David Brazier

"Hey Dayamay,  nice to hear from you and yes how interesting 'negativity' has been. T…"

Robert McCarthy replied Mar 20, 2018 to Negativity: the importance of secondary thought

13 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Dayamay Dunsby

"Thank you David. A good day in store visiting my latest grandchild and family. It se…"

Robert McCarthy replied Mar 19, 2018 to Negativity: the importance of secondary thought

13 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Dayamay Dunsby

"There were extreme circumstances this morning as I wrote to the discussion on negati…"

Robert McCarthy replied Mar 19, 2018 to Negativity: the importance of secondary thought

13 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Dayamay Dunsby

RSS

ITZI Conference 2019

Subscribe to ITZI Conference Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Posts

Bombu Quote

Posted by Dayamay Dunsby on January 27, 2020 at 11:25 0 Comments

Quote from Anthony De Mello:
“…in awareness you will understand that honour doesn’t mean a thing. It’s a social convention, that’s all. That’s why the mystics and the prophets didn’t bother one bit about it. Honour or disgrace meant nothing to them. They were living in another world, in the world of the awakened. Success or failure meant nothing to them. They had the attitude: “I’m an ass, you’re an ass, so where’s the problem?”

Namo Amida Bu( ;

Sagesse féline...

Posted by Tamuly Annette on September 29, 2019 at 12:00 1 Comment

En l'absence de Darmavidya, j'ai - en ma qualité de voisine et d'amie - le privilège de m'occuper (un peu) de Tara, la petite chatte. C'est un bonheur  de la voir me faire la fête chaque fois que je me rends à Eleusis: elle s'étire, se roule sur le dos au soleil ou saute sur mes genoux. J'ignore si elle a profité de l'enseignement du maître des lieux, mais j'ai comme l'impression qu'elle me donne une belle leçon de sagesse: elle…

Continue

WEEP FOR OUR WORLD

Posted by David Brazier on August 20, 2019 at 21:38 3 Comments

At the moment I am feeling very sad for the state of the planet. As I write the great forests are being consumed by fire, both the tropical forest in Brazil and the tundra forest in Russia. The great forests are the lungs of the earth. I myself have lung problems. When there are parts of the lungs that don’t work anymore one can run out of energy. It can strike suddenly. We will probably not do anything serious about climate change or wildlife extinction…

Continue

© 2020   Created by David Brazier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service