1. We have inspected six possible venues in Netherlands, selected two and are getting quotations for costs.
2. We are discussing pricing which is obviously related to item one also.
3. We are working on the website. If we can fix the venue very soon we can perhaps use a photo of the venue for the header picture on the website - this gives people an immediate sense of going somewhere good.
4. We are aiming to make the conference as participative as possible.
5. We already have a number of people showing interest including some good presenters, some of whom have been at previous conferences. It is already an excellent international line up and we haven't really tried yet.
6. We are looking for somebody efficient to take on the job of receiving bookings and handling related admin.
7. I have just put the introductory film onto Facebook. This has been well received - 500 views and 12 shares so far. Do share it on your page if you have one. We can also use this film on the web site. Karin has also posted the film on You Tube and here on Eleusis website and I've put messages on Linked In. We are hoping to get material onto Instagram? Where else?
8. If you have a network, anything you can do to spread the word will help.
It is very encouraging that we are already getting people wanting to sign up and having such a good international line up of speakers. Very encouraging. I hope we can keep up this momentum.
This is wonderful. I will also share this in my groups in linkedin as well as other platforms.
Thank you. Every share helps.