Nati's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Dharmavidya Really I think that theories are, in a certain way, always wro…"

Nati replied Sep 19, 2019 to THE WRONG EVIDENCE

12 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Juline Smit

"Thank you Dharmavidya. Your sharing has provoked me these reflections...  I believe…"

Nati replied Sep 17, 2019 to ONENESS AND DIFFERENCE IN PSYCHOTHERAPY

5 Oct 4, 2019
Reply by David Brazier

"Thank you Dharmavidya. It is not easy to make a summary of a this kind. As you have…"

Nati replied Aug 20, 2019 to ZEN THERAPY ABILITIES

4 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Juline Smit

"Thanks to you Carol. In fact when I read  about your experience I felt reflected on…"

Nati replied Jan 20, 2018 to ALCHEMY OF LOVE

10 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by ANGELA ROMANI

"Yes I think so. In some way, music is always sounding but, after having established…"

Nati replied Jan 19, 2018 to ALCHEMY OF LOVE

10 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by ANGELA ROMANI

"Thank you Dharmavidya. It is great that you are sharing this workshop and experience…"

Nati replied Jan 15, 2018 to ALCHEMY OF LOVE

10 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by ANGELA ROMANI

"Some years ago I bought some books by Erickson and one by Zeig. I was trying despera…"

Nati replied Dec 18, 2017 to MILTON ERICKSON, ZEN MASTER

9 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Susthama Kim

"I think we would need to stare  at the Moon and the stars for longer, in order to re…"

Nati replied Dec 16, 2017 to SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG WITH PSYCHOTHERAPY

11 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Vajrapala Lut Moerman

""De nada" Dharmavidya. For me,it is an honour to have this opportunity. Really, it i…"

Nati replied Nov 9, 2017 to FROM MINDFULNESS TO HEARTFULNESS, Part 3 - Wonderful Awe

3 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Nati

"Thank you for these reflections Dharmavidya We are beings to live passionately, with…"

Nati replied Nov 8, 2017 to FROM MINDFULNESS TO HEARTFULNESS, Part 3 - Wonderful Awe

3 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Nati

RSS

ITZI Conference 2019

Subscribe to ITZI Conference Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Posts

This Holds Me

Posted by Robert McCarthy on May 20, 2020 at 6:19 0 Comments

What seems to hold me in recent years is a sense of what could have been; how ecstatic living could have actually occurred within our living if we had been held in a different cultural paradigm.

This view is not embracing bitterness or blaming or even divisiveness. This amazing place we just seem to have appeared in, we know it's potential to nurture, to wisely inform and to grow mutual love.

It inspires me to view the utopian, it may just break out in some other time and place. That… Continue

© 2020   Created by David Brazier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service