http://racinesdelapresence.com/les-racines-de-la-presence-quest-ce-...

Racines de la Presence is a project for spiritual aid and accompaniment (accompagnement & relation d’aide spirituelle) based upon the work and teachings of Hélène Lémery, who is known in Buddhist circles as Lama Wangmo. The project is based near the village of Saint-Martin-Lestra in South East France. Lama Wangmo is a close friend of ours and her husband Cedric is a member of this site.

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

Racines de la Présence is a program provided by Katcheu-A, a French charity organisation which objective is studying, diffusion and the practising of Buddhist psychology integrating tools from humanistic psychology. The idea is to set up, in our modern contemporary society, an ethic based on the aknowledgement of suffering and its cause to act with pragmatism and discernment in today's world.

The main activities in Racines de la Présence's program are:

Besides these activities, there's a blog where many ressources can be found. Although the access is limited for non-member, some resources can be found in free access.

Pour les personnes parlant Français, Wangmo a composé une pratique que nous faisons régulièrement dans les différents centres rattachés à Racines de la Présence : Pratiquer face à l'horreur - respirer dans la souffrance et libérer...

Thanks for sharing our activities. Can you tell me something more about the 'Fairy tales mandala'? What is this? (I like fairy tales and mandala's so i am curious...)


Cédric Lémery said:

Racines de la Présence is a program provided by Katcheu-A, a French charity organisation which objective is studying, diffusion and the practising of Buddhist psychology integrating tools from humanistic psychology. The idea is to set up, in our modern contemporary society, an ethic based on the aknowledgement of suffering and its cause to act with pragmatism and discernment in today's world.

The main activities in Racines de la Présence's program are:

Besides these activities, there's a blog where many ressources can be found. Although the access is limited for non-member, some resources can be found in free access.

Pour les personnes parlant Français, Wangmo a composé une pratique que nous faisons régulièrement dans les différents centres rattachés à Racines de la Présence : Pratiquer face à l'horreur - respirer dans la souffrance et libérer...


This is how we present the activity :

The Fairy tales' mandala is a work on the wishes of the heart in relation to the resources of the symbolic and emotional intelligence.
The resonances in language, using images and symbols are here privileged mode of access to a deeper dimension of consciousness, where are rooted imprints and packaging, inaccessible by the usual rationality.
The potential of our unconscious can become the main ally of our transformation wishes, rather than being the obstructionist or predator. The stories and myths give us the keys to get in connection with this dimension of consciousness and sowing according to the heart of the mandala we are.

In these workshops, the mandala is presented as an archetypal structure providing relevant reading key to working with tales and myths resonate in our own history. This is not an artistic workshop mandala creation.
In this context, the mandala expresses the longing for unity, harmony of the kingdom of our psyche in connection with our aspirations for change.
Seeing in the mirror of a story the opportunity to connect with the heart of self, in order to find a genuine contact with the qualities of our root identity.

If you understand a little bit of French, here is a video where Wangmo explain her work : https://youtu.be/owXwezMThZ4


Elja Stoel said:

Thanks for sharing our activities. Can you tell me something more about the 'Fairy tales mandala'? What is this? (I like fairy tales and mandala's so i am curious...)


Cédric Lémery said:

Racines de la Présence is a program provided by Katcheu-A, a French charity organisation which objective is studying, diffusion and the practising of Buddhist psychology integrating tools from humanistic psychology. The idea is to set up, in our modern contemporary society, an ethic based on the aknowledgement of suffering and its cause to act with pragmatism and discernment in today's world.

The main activities in Racines de la Présence's program are:

Besides these activities, there's a blog where many ressources can be found. Although the access is limited for non-member, some resources can be found in free access.

Pour les personnes parlant Français, Wangmo a composé une pratique que nous faisons régulièrement dans les différents centres rattachés à Racines de la Présence : Pratiquer face à l'horreur - respirer dans la souffrance et libérer...


Sounds very interesting. And when you take part of the workshop is everyone making his own Mandela? Or do you use existing Mandela's? Can you share a picture of a Mandela here? (upload one?) This workshop is maybe also interesting for a retreat at Eleusis.... :-) I will watch your video, but i am afraid that my French is not good enough...
Cédric Lémery said:


This is how we present the activity :

The Fairy tales' mandala is a work on the wishes of the heart in relation to the resources of the symbolic and emotional intelligence.
The resonances in language, using images and symbols are here privileged mode of access to a deeper dimension of consciousness, where are rooted imprints and packaging, inaccessible by the usual rationality.
The potential of our unconscious can become the main ally of our transformation wishes, rather than being the obstructionist or predator. The stories and myths give us the keys to get in connection with this dimension of consciousness and sowing according to the heart of the mandala we are.

In these workshops, the mandala is presented as an archetypal structure providing relevant reading key to working with tales and myths resonate in our own history. This is not an artistic workshop mandala creation.
In this context, the mandala expresses the longing for unity, harmony of the kingdom of our psyche in connection with our aspirations for change.
Seeing in the mirror of a story the opportunity to connect with the heart of self, in order to find a genuine contact with the qualities of our root identity.

If you understand a little bit of French, here is a video where Wangmo explain her work : https://youtu.be/owXwezMThZ4


Elja Stoel said:

Thanks for sharing our activities. Can you tell me something more about the 'Fairy tales mandala'? What is this? (I like fairy tales and mandala's so i am curious...)


Cédric Lémery said:

Racines de la Présence is a program provided by Katcheu-A, a French charity organisation which objective is studying, diffusion and the practising of Buddhist psychology integrating tools from humanistic psychology. The idea is to set up, in our modern contemporary society, an ethic based on the aknowledgement of suffering and its cause to act with pragmatism and discernment in today's world.

The main activities in Racines de la Présence's program are:

Besides these activities, there's a blog where many ressources can be found. Although the access is limited for non-member, some resources can be found in free access.

Pour les personnes parlant Français, Wangmo a composé une pratique que nous faisons régulièrement dans les différents centres rattachés à Racines de la Présence : Pratiquer face à l'horreur - respirer dans la souffrance et libérer...

The mandala in the tibetan buddhism is a way to visualize the world in its globality and with all its relations inside. The visual representation of the mandala as we usually see it is just a part of this notion. In this workshop, the mandala is a pattern to study/feel the fairytale. There is not necessary an artistic production. As it is stated in the presentation : "This is not an artistic workshop mandala creation". See what I mean ?

Elja Stoel said:


Sounds very interesting. And when you take part of the workshop is everyone making his own Mandela? Or do you use existing Mandela's? Can you share a picture of a Mandela here? (upload one?) This workshop is maybe also interesting for a retreat at Eleusis.... :-) I will watch your video, but i am afraid that my French is not good enough...
Cédric Lémery said:


This is how we present the activity :

The Fairy tales' mandala is a work on the wishes of the heart in relation to the resources of the symbolic and emotional intelligence.
The resonances in language, using images and symbols are here privileged mode of access to a deeper dimension of consciousness, where are rooted imprints and packaging, inaccessible by the usual rationality.
The potential of our unconscious can become the main ally of our transformation wishes, rather than being the obstructionist or predator. The stories and myths give us the keys to get in connection with this dimension of consciousness and sowing according to the heart of the mandala we are.

In these workshops, the mandala is presented as an archetypal structure providing relevant reading key to working with tales and myths resonate in our own history. This is not an artistic workshop mandala creation.
In this context, the mandala expresses the longing for unity, harmony of the kingdom of our psyche in connection with our aspirations for change.
Seeing in the mirror of a story the opportunity to connect with the heart of self, in order to find a genuine contact with the qualities of our root identity.

If you understand a little bit of French, here is a video where Wangmo explain her work : https://youtu.be/owXwezMThZ4


Elja Stoel said:

Thanks for sharing our activities. Can you tell me something more about the 'Fairy tales mandala'? What is this? (I like fairy tales and mandala's so i am curious...)


Cédric Lémery said:

Racines de la Présence is a program provided by Katcheu-A, a French charity organisation which objective is studying, diffusion and the practising of Buddhist psychology integrating tools from humanistic psychology. The idea is to set up, in our modern contemporary society, an ethic based on the aknowledgement of suffering and its cause to act with pragmatism and discernment in today's world.

The main activities in Racines de la Présence's program are:

Besides these activities, there's a blog where many ressources can be found. Although the access is limited for non-member, some resources can be found in free access.

Pour les personnes parlant Français, Wangmo a composé une pratique que nous faisons régulièrement dans les différents centres rattachés à Racines de la Présence : Pratiquer face à l'horreur - respirer dans la souffrance et libérer...

Racine de la Presence have a new French language courses portal at http://racinesdelapresence.com/parcours/

RSS

ITZI Conference 2019

Subscribe to ITZI Conference Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Posts

MY MEDICAL CONDITION

Posted by David Brazier on June 26, 2019 at 18:04 6 Comments

My medical condition continues to be a mystery. It is clear that I do not have any of the big nasty things - brain tumour, cracked skull, stroke, etc - as these have been ruled out by MRI investigation. Nonetheless I continue to have persistent, continuous head pain that varies in intensity and I become exhausted by the least effort so that I am functioning like an invalid incapable of doing very much. There is always a possibility that the whole syndrome is a…

Continue

Grace.

Posted by Dayamay Dunsby on June 2, 2019 at 1:02 4 Comments

“Do we know what it means to be struck by grace? It does not mean that we suddenly believe that God exists, or that Jesus is the saviour, or that the Bible contains the truth. Grace strikes us when we are in great pain and restlessness. It strikes us when we walk through the dark Valley of a meaningless and empty life. It strikes us when we feel that our separation is deeper than usual, because we have violated another life, a life which we loved, or from which we were estranged. It strikes us… Continue

Sit

Posted by Geeta Chari on April 26, 2019 at 22:13 3 Comments

This is a short video of a Buddhist monk and his family. 

It raised questions on parenting and Buddhism - does detachment (or perhaps quietism), as practiced here, lead to demotivation and disengagement with the world around one?

His children find the detachment practised by the monk disquieting. They appreciate the irony of detachment, which is supposed to…

Continue

Zero Limits

Posted by Dayamay Dunsby on April 20, 2019 at 14:13 0 Comments

 

 

 

I have recently been made aware of a practice known as Ho’ponopono. Ho’ponopono is an ancient Hawaiian healing practice, based on universal forgiveness, that was rediscovered and popularised in the 80s. A man called Joe Vitale(Hawaiian I think)  became enchanted by the practice after his daughter was healed from an…

Continue

© 2019   Created by David Brazier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service