Carol English's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This accords with my experience.  I have seen it with young children also.  When sen…"

Carol English replied Jun 20, 2018 to SUDDEN AWAKENING AND GRADUAL TRANSFORMATION

3 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Kaspalita

"David, you have touched on so much in this article. Things I have been thinking abou…"

Carol English replied Apr 1, 2017 to TRANSPARENCY ~ Can you keep a secret?

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Nati

"Thank you Dharmavidya. This all rings true for me at the moment. The things you say…"

Carol English replied Sep 14, 2016 to SEPARATION

8 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by David Brazier

"What a beautiful love poem. _/|\_ "

Carol English replied Mar 6, 2016 to THE STAGE

2 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Elja Stoel

"1. What place does reflection play in this process? Is there a clear distinction bet…"

Carol English replied Jan 19, 2016 to ZT as ETT

4 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by David Brazier

"After replying to the other more recent post in this stream I found this. Fascinatin…"

Carol English replied Jan 17, 2016 to ZT as ETT

4 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by David Brazier

"After reading Dharmavidya's contemplation I have an interesting double image of the…"

Carol English replied Jan 17, 2016 to The Person of the Therapist

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by David Brazier

"This is just lovely, thank you. I think many feel this way but we seldom communicate…"

Carol English replied Jan 10, 2016 to ASPECTS OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: DEVAS & THE POWER AROUND US

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Massimo Tomassini

"Might the therapist be seen, then, as a shaman in some sense? You convey an image of…"

Carol English replied Dec 5, 2015 to Some Thoughts on Spirit and Psychology

4 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by David Brazier

RSS

ITZI Conference 2019

Subscribe to ITZI Conference Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Posts

GROUP

Posted by David Brazier on January 11, 2019 at 9:43 3 Comments

I’ve always been interested in groupwork. Recently I’ve been facilitating a rather challenging group. It includes an older man who is enjoying his retirement, an outdoor type who does not say so much but clearly regards the other members as wimps, a writer who has an irritating obsession with etymology, one I think of as the wanderer whose life problem seems to be that of never having learnt to settle down, who tells endless entertaining stories of travels, love affairs and so on, and I was…

Continue

Sense on Brexit

Posted by Geeta Chari on December 16, 2018 at 18:51 0 Comments

https://news.liverpool.ac.uk/2018/12/13/full-speech-sir-ivan-rogers-on-brexit/

I found this piece tremendously sensible, well-reasoned, and above all, realistic.

LONG JOURNEY

Posted by David Brazier on December 14, 2018 at 18:52 6 Comments

Carol drove me into Ottawa at midday on Wednesday 12th. I had spent the morning being interviewed and making a short film. In Ottawa we had lunch at the vegetarian restaurant and then went on to the airport where she dropped me off. I was to take a local plane to Montreal then fly to Paris and on to Bilbao in Spain with Air France, due to arrive at nine in the morning local time the following day. F would meet me in Spain and take me back to stay with him in a village near Vittoria.…

Continue

MY REAL LIFE

Posted by David Brazier on December 8, 2018 at 15:00 4 Comments

I'd like to try to say something about real life, which is the only thing that is really interesting.

I have been a bookworm ever since I learnt to read, which was not until I was seven years old. By that time I had already had important spiritual experiences. I was a rather odd child. Many ideas went through my head that tended to set me apart from other children.

Now,…

Continue

© 2019   Created by David Brazier.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service