THURSDAY 23 Feb ~ Medical Report

Those of you who have been worried about my health will be pleased to hear that during January and February I have had a series of tests and check ups, it being a year since my emergency, and it is all good news. I am now off medication completely. My deep vein thromboses have cleared and my lungs are now OK, though there is minor permanent circulatory damage so I still have to avoid sitting for long periods in one position or in postures that restrict the blood flow. On the annual monitoring measurement my aneurysm is actually smaller than it was a year ago. So, all in all, heart, lungs and legs are all in much better shape as a result of my year's retreat.

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Namo Amida Bu. Thanks Mat, Jayata, Ganendra, yes, it is sometimes amazing. I was not expecting the aorta problem to diminish, so that is a bonus over and above the recovery from the lung problem which was more predictable if one kept taking the tablets and avoided doing anything silly :-)

• That's wonderful news Dharmavidya!! Namo Amida Bu

with much love Jayata

• We are very happy with these great news! 

Namo Amida Bu!

Ganendra

• Thank you. It is heartening to have such support.

• excellent news!!!  thank you for reassuring friends and followers!!!

namo amida bu

• That's wonderful news. Namo Amida Bu

• Congrats David and thank you for sharing!
  • Gracias, Edu.

• enhorabuena David !!!

• Soo good to hear that!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.