13 Sept 2017; END OF SUMMER: Looking forward

The year is turning, the leaves are going yellow, wind and rain break up the sunnier times.

My trip to Korea proved to be a great success. Last year I was unable to go due to illness, so it was good to get back into the swing of the work and the programme and to see many of my students again. We had a very good three weeks which is all written up on the site here

Then I was back for a week or so, harvesting tomatoes, of which there is a bumper crop this year, and pruning my roses, before driving up to Drongen in Belgium for the ITZI Conference, which, as a result of a lot of hard work, especially by Jnanamati, also became a great success. As a result of the momentum of that event I have added an ITZI group to this site and we have had an influx of new members.

Before my illness I was travelling and teaching almost continuously. It is my purpose and mission in life to bring the Dharma to people, as best I can, in whatever ways I am capable of. This is my sense of purpose: it is good to be committed to things that one believes to be intrinsically worthwhile. Now that I am getting back into the flow, invitations are coming and I am thinking about how much is realistic to do and making plans.

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, my forward programme is already starting to get a bit complicated.

• Yes, one day in Korea where you have already planted  many seeds.  Actually, the summer workshop that we are having could be a  part of  ITZI activities, so we need to advertize it in more active ways from now on.   

• Yes, the Korea workshops and now the ITZI Conference - all very good. Perhaps we could think about an ITZI conference in Korea one day.

• I correct from 洪樓夢 to  紅(red)樓夢. I am sorry.

• It is good to hear newses from you. It  was really a successful workshop in Korea. The best news is your heath and safe travel before and after the Korean trip. We hope you are well and strong as before when you come to Korea again in 2018 or 2019. Personally, I began to read 洪樓夢, a Chinese classic novel, and I am about to read  your book  Zen Therapy line by line.  My Fall is going to be busy, as the summer was.  

This reply was deleted.