Wednesday 27 JAN; emergency

It is after midnight. I just returned from  the emergency department in hospital. David will spent the night in hospital. This morning a nurse came to do some blood test. At the end of the day our friend Annette came with the message that we had to go to hospital as soon as possible. She brought us and stay with us all the time and helped us with translations.  In the hospital David get a scan and they discover four blood clots in his longs. It was quite a shock. David is getting medicine and oxygen. I understand now why he was so exhausted and out of breath all the time.... 

He is in good hands now. Tomorrow morning around 11 am I will return to the hospital. 

Namo Amida Bu

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sending love and wish him a speedy recovery dear Elja

• Love and prayers. Held David in mind through our star group healing meditation on Wednesday evening. Much love from Canada. I am so very glad that you and Annette were both there. Namo Amida Bu, Carol
  • Dear Elja,

What a shock! Godbless he is in good hands now as you wrote. Hope David get wel very soon. Much love and take care!

• It is a great relief that you managed to get him to the doctor in the first place - he's not one for 'making a fuss'. Many friends have sent messages which I will put into an email and let you have, Elja, so that you both know with what care and affection you are being held - Namo Amida Bu

• Dear Elja, Thinking of you and David, you are in our thoughts and meditations, we wish every success with the process of David's treatment. Much love, Mo and Peter _/\_
  • Thinking of you and David . Speedy recovery .much love
  • Dear Elja thank you for letting us know. My thoughts are with you both please give Dharmavidya my love and many wishes for a good recovery. Namo Amida Bu much love Modgala

This reply was deleted.