BHAKTI

I'm posting this lovely piece with permission from Nati

TRANSLATION:

Namo Amida Bu! ... When reciting the Nembutsu I start by calling Amida with this trembling heart, as if, at some point, he had not been there.

But I had once more forgotten, as I will do, every day … and that is why I must open my eyes, my mind and my heart to this fact . I approach this infinite Light of love once again, like a recalcitrant deserter, with hands ever spilling over with so many weaknesses and havoc caused.

However, I also carry within me this boundless longing, that overlows into each of my cells, a longing that cries out "Namo Amida Bu" and that arises from the depths of my existence, as if I had been searching for the lost Embrace for thousands of years, just as if I had lost the Beloved. eons ago.

And at the slightest glimpse of the meeting, as soon as I look up, the deepest and warmest recognition completely takes my breath and fills my heart with emotion ...

My hands, which had come full of sorrow and woe, empty sweetly into an ocean of infinite compassion.

And now, only my longing and my yearning for love remain, and  they become blurred as they are flooded with light ... And I simply remain  ... while words fall and every contour fades, delightfully emptying myself, as I feel taken by the Light that was really there, all along. 

And there is no more and no Other, the one merges into the Other ... Just the Embrace, made of light, that has filled it all ... flooding it all and being All while Nothing being.

And so I realise ... I had always been here with You ...

And hands were filled with flowers, mind was clear, and my trembling heart was woven with certainty.

And yet, despite such greatness, I recover my feeling of small-self in just a few seconds. And I let the flowers fade in my hands, and I let my mind get confused, and my heart filled with fear. It is fortunate that I can still feel the longing that helps me remember ... Namo Amida Bu!

ORIGINAL:

Namo Amida Bu! ...Al recitar el Nembutsu comienzo llamando a Amida con este corazón tembloroso, como si, en algún instante, no hubiera estado ya allí…

Pero yo lo olvidé una vez más, como lo olvido cada día sin remedio... y por eso necesito abrir mis ojos, mi mente y mi corazón a este hecho, … una vez más me acerco a esta Luz infinita de amor, como una desertora recurrente, con un montón de debilidades y daños causados…, mis manos siempre rebosantes de ellos…

Sin embargo también llevo conmigo un anhelo sin medida, que desborda cada una de mis células, un anhelo que clama “Namo Amida Bu”, que surge de lo más profundo de mi existencia, como si hiciera miles de años que llevara buscando el Abrazo perdido, como si hiciera miles de años que hubiera perdido al Amado.

Y al mínimo atisbo del encuentro , en cuanto apenas levanto la vista, el reconocimiento más hondo y cálido toma por completo mi aliento y colma de emoción mi corazón…

Mis manos, que venían llenas de  miserias y desdichas, se vacían dulcemente, en un océano de compasión infinita…

Solo queda mi anhelo, mi nostalgia de amor, que va perdiendo su forma a la vez que se ve inundada de luz…Y simplemente me quedo allí…mientras las palabras se van cayendo, mientras que cada forma va perdiendo su forma, vaciándome dulcemente, mientras que me siento tomada por la Luz que, realmente, ya estaba allí…

Y ya no hay Yo y no hay Otro, uno se funde en el Otro…Solo el Abrazo, hecho de luz, que lo ha llenado todo…inundándolo todo y siendo Todo sin ser Nada…

Y me doy cuenta…Siempre había sido aquí Contigo… …

Y las manos quedaron llenas de flores, la mente clara, y mi corazón tembloroso tejido de certeza…

Y sin embargo, a pesar de tanta grandeza, sólo en unos segundos, recupero mi sensación de pequeño yo …y dejo que las flores se vayan marchitando en mis manos, y dejo que mi mente se confunda y mi corazón se llene de miedo… Menos mal que aún siento el anhelo que me ayuda a recordar…Namo Amida Bu!

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –