1. Right view: This too shall pass.
2. Right thought: Compassion for those who suffer. Gratitude for simple things.
3. Right speech: Don’t spread alarm. Stay calm. Keep in touch with friends and loved ones by wifi.
4. Right action: Do good for others or use this time for retreat. Consider what is essential and meaningful. Social distance. Frugality.
5. Right livelihood: Volunteer if you can. Stay home if you can’t.
6. Right effort: Be patient with those with whom one is locked down. Be content if you are alone. Have fortitude if you are ill.
7. Right mindfulness: Remember the Dharma in all that you do. Namo Amitabhaya.
8. Right samadhi: Let love pervade.