SUNDAY 15 Jan ~ Home Again

I'm back.

My visit to UK has been full and joyous, but it is lovely to be back at Eleusis. Today I travelled from the snow in the north back to gentle rain here. My injured leg is still giving me trouble so unloading the car was a challenge. I had bought some supplies and also received many gifts while I was in England and the car was fully laden. Bringing it all in and storing everything away I now feel well set up for the cold weeks ahead.

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hope you have lovely times in France. Hope your health is turning to get better.

Love,

Namo Amida Bu

Vajrapala

• Great to hear from you. Do pop in en route south.

• Hope you are doing well David even with gammy leg . I will be on my way back to France also soon after spending time with family and friends .
    Seems you have been in the wars for a while now what with yr ailments last year .. Hope this year will be great health for you .
    Much love
    Josephine
  • Thank you, Nati and Modgala. Yes, home sweet home. Silence, solitude and beauty. Namo Amida Bu.

• Please take care and have a lovely winter namo amida bu and love modgala

• I am glad for you, David. At home again! I hope  your leg heals as soon as possible,you may  relax a little bit and enjoy returning to your blessed place…the feeling of coming back home is always a relief! :)

This reply was deleted.