TUESDAY 24 May ~ Hospital Bad News

Yesterday Elja had her operation in the hospital in Netherlands. However, a mistake was made during the procedure and she has suffered some additional bone injury as a result. This means that her rehabilitation will take longer and be more difficult and painful. We do not yet know what the final outcome will be, but she needs a lot of healing. At present she is still in hospital, taking a lot of pain-killers and in rather the same position I was in earlier in the year, attached to all kinds of tubes. We must all pray that she heals well finally and that this proves to be a transitory set-back, but it is very disappointing given how much hopeful expectation she had of this operation and the many positive things that people had said about it. Fortunately she has wifi in the hospital so I am able to communicate with her by skype.

You need to be a member of David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis) to add comments!

Join David Brazier at La Ville au Roi (Eleusis)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So Sorry and unexpected. Please give my love to Elja when you next speak to her. Namo Quan Shi Yin bosat and much lovexx

• Hoping for the best. Namo Amida Bu.

• Much love to you both. Namo Amida Bu
  • Namo Amida Bu

• So sorry to hear this news David. We wish Elja a good recovery and that all will be well with the process of healing. We're pleased you are able to communicate regularly. Blessings and love.
  • So sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you both
  • Oh - difficult news! I'm sad to hear this - for Elja and for you. Love to both.

This reply was deleted.